Transforming your client’s business might seem challenging and unachievable without the right strategies. Companies can now improve customer experience and scale their marketing and sales thanks to technology. According to a finance report, 70% of organizations have a digital transformation strategy.
However, despite the convenience and benefits offered by digital transformation, some startups still struggle with growing and transforming an established business.; Recent digital transformation statistics reveal that 70-80% of companies have failed in their transformation strategy.
This article will explore strategies and ways that you can use any time, any day, to scale your client business to the desired height. All that is required of you is to follow these tips carefully.
Below are four things that can transform and scale your clients business in no time:
1. Intelligent Automation
Intelligent process automationis a powerful instrument for scaling businesses in the enterprise. This process involves automating manual and repeatable tasks to achieve efficiency. Using intelligent process automation is facilitated by robotics, artificial intelligence, and various upcoming technologies for undertaking human actions independently. They can also make decisions alone without the need for human assistance.
Being the meeting point of the intelligent technologies with automated processes, it has the potential to scale or skyrocket businesses through its automation process. Some of the benefits of using the intelligence automation process for transforming your client business are listed below:
- Increase process efficiency:– It enhances your processing speed while maintaining a high standard.
- Release employees from repetitive tasks:- Through the intelligence automation process, routine tasks are done without errors, effectively and efficiently.
- Interpret Big Data:- It helps in the interpretation of a vast amount of data that would take a long period for humans to process
- Improve governance and fraud detection: Using the intelligence automation process, your task is automated, which helps in governance and fraud detection.
Various businesses and organizations benefit greatly by using intelligent automation processes, especially in areas where large amounts of data need to be processed and moved from one business area to another.
2. Sales Funnels
Also known as the purchase funnel, a sales funnel serves as a visual representation of a customer’s journey, clearly explaining the sales process from awareness to action.
A sales funnel cannot be overemphasized in scaling a business. When it comes to sales making and increasing the rate at which a company makes a profit, utilizing a sales funnel has proven to be the best option.
If you are looking forward to transforming your client’s business and increasing the sales revenue, you should embrace the use of a sales funnel. There are several reasons you should use a sales funnel to transform your client’s business; some of these reasons are listed below.
- Creates customers: The main goal of a sales funnel is to take the target audience of a business and move them through a series of steps till they eventually purchase what you are offering and become your customer.
- Generates referrals: Through the use of a sales funnel, you can easily generate a large number of referrals; when your target audience becomes your customer, and they get satisfied with your services, it is likely for them to refer your services to their others which would have a significant impact in your business.
- Monitors and tracks sales process: Through a sales funnel, you can access and check the steps you are taking in your sales process to see if you require any adjustments. It helps in ensuring the judicious use of time and the sales resources.
A successful business depends on both sales and marketing to guide its customers via a sales funnel to earn their trust and loyalty.
3. Competitor Analysis
There are many reasons why making a detailed analysis of your competitors is essential. You should know what your competitors are doing differently, and their success strategizes. This is essential not just to be at the same level as your competitors but to give you an advantage over them.
Analyzing competitors requires you to be proactive than reactive to ensure your business’s success. Some of the reasons why you should embark on a competitors research are listed below:
- It helps you easily recognize how you can improve your business strategizes.
- It teaches you how to outsmart your competitors in several areas to keep your customers attention.
- It gives you an advantage over your competitors.
4. Brand Licensing
Another potent way you can transform your business or client business is to commercialize its brand via licensing. This will help maximize the potential of your client’s business trademark, thereby generating colossal revenue and bringing more value commercially. For instance, licensing will allow your client to test new business ideas or into unexplored regions where there is a market for their products. The main advantage of this approach is that manufacturing and distribution are the licensee’s responsibility. Your client will only need little brand engagement with the product and no inventory commitment.
When it comes to business transformation processes, the strategy to use at a given time solely depends on you and the nature of your client’s business. Having read through it, you can easily use these strategies for personal or commercial use.